How To Join
Thank you for your interest in joining Joyful Women Organization.
For you to be a member you have to meet the following criteria:
- Be in a group of at least 10 members to a maximum 20 members. 70% of the members have to be women.
- The group must be willing to be registered by any relevant government department.
- The members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Members must be actively involved in income generating activities or have a strong desire to learn and engage one.
- Pay a registration fee of Kshs. 200/-.
At Joyful Women, we facilitate economic empowerment through the table banking model. Through this model, a group meets once a month and members save money, take loans from the contributions made and make repayments for loans taken.
The minimum amount one can make in their monthly contributions is Kshs. 200/-.
A member can access short term and/or long term loans. Short term loans are available up to two times a member’s savings while long term loans are available up to three times a member’s savings. Short term loans attract an interest of 10% while long term
loans attract an interest of 12% p.a on a reducing balance.
Kindly contact 0710826959 for more information.
Joyful Women Organization
P.O Box 27506-00506
Karen Plains Arcade, Ground Floor
Karen Road, Nairobi
Spreading The Joy
Joyful Women is an organization that promotes women economic empowerment and financial inclusion, through the unique model of Table Banking. Our table banking convenes communities of women by pooling their resources to improve livelihoods.
Copyrights 2021. Joyful Women Organization